ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

it takes more than that......

aku dpt sms dari nombor yg xde dlm senarai contact aku...lama aku fikir coz the number seems familiar....the sms is simple...a selamat hari raya wish and a smiley face....n suddenly i feel sick, feels my chest getting cold n makes me want to vomit.....how dare he??????a year has gone by....he left....n just disappear.....an act of a real man.....n he has guts to text me now with d smiley face.....as if that smiley face could make things right...as if that smiley face would wash away my heart ache....as if that smiley face will help mending my broken self....
I used to wish that he will come around n grow up.....my god...we have lived for more than quarter century....he should have known better how to make things ok.....the adult way.....pretending everything is alright after a year of disappearance is not cool....sending a cowardly sms with a smiley face can't erase the fact that i'm too disappointed with him....
he's too weak to even settle the score, too weak to tell the truth, to weak to even stand up for himself.....n i feel angry.....he should know better....he suppose to stay invisible if he still think like a child....my love has withered n my respect is gone....n i wonder WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING??????
it ruins my day 100%.....even when a boy i know said i'm still hot despite the fact that i'm gaining weight.....can't help make me happy....thanks for letting me know i could never count on you for everything....including apologizing like a man......

No comments:

Post a Comment