ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A good news...perhaps....


I got the email just now, I kind of expecting going to Milan for my internship.....but it seems like the wind try to bring be to Frankfurt..and beggars can't be choosers right.....I totally have no clue about German...I was so preoccupied with the enchanting Italy and the story of good fellas and wiseguys....the land of Pompei....Vienna riverbank, Da Vinci last supper, Vatican City...and the city of fashion itself....never ever considered about Germany at all...hopefully, things will turn out ok....I'm wondering....will Frankfurt be enchanting enough....hahaha...my knowledge on German is limited to Volkswagen and beer fest ....and the subway tube.....i would like to see myself survive there....

No comments:

Post a Comment