ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Can I Survive With RM2207 per Month?

I used to feel rich when i studied...I received RM700 per month from my scholarship. The money are more than enough to survive the month....i could buy anything I wanted. But when I work, and my salary at the moment is three times equal my scholarship...i still have a problem on how much i could spend...overall...these are the list of things that I 'must pay' per month
1. RM300 for the car loan...i still use the same car my father bought me during my first year in university...and since i has started working..so i have to continue paying the loan myself.
2.RM250 for my house rent per month.
3.RM200 for ASB loan.
4.RM300 for my stupid Maxis Bill.
5.RM100 for my bills (electricity,astro,water supply)
6.RM50 for my duit kutu.
7.RM120 for my fuel usage.
8.RM 500 for my parents...
and the balance is what i have to survive in a month...
plus i have to put aside some money for car maintainance, road tax, insurance....this is freaking crazy man...money is not enough....

2 comments: