ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Monday, March 11, 2013

kawan-kawanku....



Dear friend, after so much consideration... I decided to lay some ground about the way we connect with each other, as a friend said "it's not a good habit, you know, talking about other people, especially your friend" although it's hard to swallow..I think I need to take her advice.So help me change by
1) remind me that it's wrong when I decides to talk about other people especially a friend..although how freaking mad I am with them....or for whatever reason...
2) Don't call or sms me to ask about other people's life....whoever they are...(if you want to ask about my life...that would be very much welcomed)...
I know I sounded like a hypocrite biatch by saying this...but doing the number 1, makes me feel bad about myself in the long run although it's fun to judge people and gossip about them and the number 2 makes me want to slap your face....
And for the additional remarks...if you are not my close friend and you really want to know about my life...feel free to inbox me..but make sure you are really concern about me...and not just because you are busybody....yeah...I am busybody too...I'm curious about a lot of things...I don't want to be poyo here and claim myself as sudah insaf or bertaubat nasuha....coz in the future..the possibility I revert to talking about other people again is high....I'm a female creature...and that's what female does....but just remind me about it....you know...not in the sort of like berceramah way macam ko sorang je alim pengikut ahli Sunnah Waljamaah...but as a friend...with laugh and jokes....if it's not too hard to do that...and stop asking me about other people...I don't want to be other people's representative...I'm not qualified for that...I'm obsolete and unreliable...but if you want to share stories about other people...I don't mind listening....
And one more thing, don't argue with me...i don't have that strength anymore...don't be so defensive....If you keep arguing with me...I just keep quiet and say no more...I know I'm not always right and sometimes I even act like possessing the IQ equals to a bimbo...but it just my nature to act childishly for my defense mechanism...so if I'm trying your patience...trust me, my patience is running dry too....
And don't snap at me when I'm not finished talking or look down on me or patronizing me the same way you did with your little siblings....I am not...there are things that you know better...but there are things I do know too...don't even think that you are in a better position than me that you are always right all the time...we have to be respectful towards each other...we must....I don't want to lose the few friends I have anymore....you know, the one who really cares about me...so if you guys really concern about me..so dengan rasa rendah dirinya..help me help myself, help me be a better person... urggghhhh....poyo nye aku....

No comments:

Post a Comment