ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My first post...

I'm depressed....i don't know how to get through the stage I'm in...I have lots of friends...basically I'm a happy person...often crack a joke..I always laugh when there is something funny...but I have a twisted personality...i think cynically..I thought sarcastically...I can be mean and smile at the same time...I am a realist but I also a damn hypocrite who make believe that miracle can happen...guys are scared of me...because they think I'm weird...some girl adore  my wits while some hate my guts...I'm tactless but at the same time remorseful, I want to do some good to the world, But I don't give a damn actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment