ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I'm just bored....

Somebody asked me..."why are you like this? are you punishing yourself or something?".....erk...I don't ?understand...."Do you....purposely make people hate you? or avoiding people? or refuse to be with people?....I pity you...."....Damn...am I that pathetic???.....I guess I'm just tired...or maybe I need a slap....
So I guess I am the object of pity now....what's next??.....I'm just bored...i need a friend to play with...everyone seems boring these days...so I'm not happy....therefore...i choose to ruin other's happy moment...I guess....
The last thing I need is an evaluation of my psychological state....I'm just obeying the role of normal average single 27 year old woman....it will get worse....so find my something to play with...so i will not get bored and driving people nuts....

No comments:

Post a Comment