ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

busybody n judgmental me....

I watched Resident Evil today.....the movie is cool...as usual...everything you can expect from the franchise..Milla is hot..never miss any of the series actually...but I'm not gonna talk about that...
It's about a bunch of youngsters that sat behind me while I was enjoying my Yakult Cupbone...I can't help but to overhear them coz they talked quite loud...first about they skipping class...apparently they study at the college named Cybernetic....nearby 1shamelin..one of the kids brag about kicking the chair because the lecturer scold him about sleeping in the class...seriously boy? why don't you just sleep at home then? Urgh...not to undermine anyone...but considering he is studying in Cybernetic...I can't help but feel pity towards the lecturer...Everybody knows that the private college lecturers are underpaid and under appreciated...it might sound glamorous, prestigious....but you can't earn respect....because you have to teach kids with slightly less IQ level than the average university students and the only reason that enable the kids to enter the institute is because the parents would do anything to ensure that their children will be able to pursue their tertiary education....including spending the hard earned money to fund their kid's education...mind you I'm not talking about the established n recognized private colleges like Monash, Help or LKW here...I'm just generalising based on my observation..
coming back to the point...this kid dare to kick the chair because he said he deserves respect from the lecture because he pays big money to learn the course. It sounds fucked up right. But this is what happen everyday recently, people of this era are so caught on self-entitlement, they think they deserve better simply because they pay for it...
and then the boys talk about some girls that wear too sexy in the class, some girls wear mini skirt and short pants to the class. They said it's quite distracting n flashy and ugly. I agree on them for that point. Girls, please be respectful n have dignity....it's really up to you what you want to wear...but why wear miniskirt to class...you want to give a free show or you want to learn? but the irony....those boys themselves wear sleeveless....yeah right...your sweaty underarm are so attractive that you want to show to everybody....
Then they talk about Ramen, they said that the restaurant that serve Ramen in the mall is not halal....my jaw literally drop...coz the one who actually brought up the issue has a tattoo on his arm...a permanent to be exact...dafuq man....you can tattoo your skin, but you are paranoid about Halal food, just like people who tonggang arak berbotol2....tp ckp ewwww kat daging babi....
just by sitting next to them, i kinda figure how what their lecturers have to go through everyday....i'm so grateful that i get to deal with young kids....If I were forced to teach these youngsters everyday...i will be suicidal...

No comments:

Post a Comment