ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Life as a student...

It's tiring....................... i love what i learn...but my stamina isn't what it used to be....when i was undergraduate students..it took a whole semester to finish one subject.and usually for each semester, we have 4 subjects..but being a full time post graduate students...it takes a fortnight to finish 1 subject.and for this semester only, i have to take 5 subjects...I usually sleep late...but now I sleep later than ever...i used to pick my attire...now i just wear what I see...now I get my brother, when he said...the course of my choice is a killer..not because it is difficult...but the time constrain can make people despair...it's only one week...but the rest of us start to feel "vomitty"(hahaha...i create that word) whenever the lecturer start to bombard us with whatever she teaches...i love her, in any normal lecture environment...she is fun....but the idea of hearing the same lecture from morning to evening everyday....(i can't think of anything to say...) Some of my male course mate, have stub of beard under their chin since they don't want to waste time on shaving.some sleep in the car during the break...hopefully this is not whining...coz I enjoy every minute of it...I'm just tired...i guess....perhaps....we are tired...i should start to live healthily, eat healthily and do lot more exercises...the stamina does affect the function of the brain....

No comments:

Post a Comment