ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Monday, September 3, 2012

day 1 of going back to be the student...

I was so motivated when I woke up this morning...full of expectation...and thrill...after 3 years of paying my due to serve the government...i finally getting a break to pursue what I'm always passionate about..but nothing prepares me for this....after 27 years of being born and bred as KLites...I never thought that one day...hearing the words traffic jam can be so dreadful to me...
Being in a kampung area for 2 years....and working at the afternoon session.....make me forget how bad the jam is...i still living in the time where I have to pay Metramac 50 cent..and the road is quite congested but at the tolerable level.....now it's free...and i feel like driving myself into a trap.. claustrophobic and restless...driving a car at the bicycle speed....from Ampang to Petaling Jaya....I'm having a shock of my life.....going out early at 7.30 at arrive to UM at 9.00....that's insane...it's suppose to be less than an hour trip even with the bad traffic...now the traffic is horrendous...going back is worse...starting my journey at 5.30 and arrive home at 8.00 o'clock...and people say, the price of the car needed to be lowered..and the toll fare should be abolished...f**k that...call me selfish, ignorant, self centered bimbo girl....but i would rather pay the toll...and higher car price....if that could make the road less congested than it already is....
Considering the budget cut...and I can't afford to use AKLEH everyday..I'm considering the other option....LRT sounds just nice.....maybe it's time i do my part as a citizen...to keep the road less congested....and it's good for my health too....lately i haven't done much walking.....it's time for an attitude change...and get out from my lazy ass comfort zone.....not gonna waste my time frowning in the car while looking at the clock and sigh....how much time have I wasted....just because i don't want to walk more mile...back when I was studying a degree in UM...i had an easy life cruising with my car from places to places....now maybe it's time I get the taste of being just a regular no car students....i need to do a lot of adjusting.... whether with my attitude and the way I look at things...maybe by doing something like this will help humbling me down a little bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment