ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just my luck

While browsing through the newspaper today, I just realized Dr Raymond...My Doc  is in Info Sihat by Mingguan malaysia today...talking about "kembalikan deria bau"...hahaha...never thought such a reputable doc as he is...with all the credentials and everything...will accidentally tear my salur darah....awww....i'm not gonna sue....but i will try to convince him to reduce his fee a lil bit....
My sis talked me about the possibility of suing if I happened to lose my sense of smell...luckily....everything work find.....my mom said i should just consider myself as lucky to be alive....though she also hint to me...that I might have a shorter life span due to my style of living...she will not be shocked if I suddenly croak...drop dead if I keep on living the way I am....
I did make some changes, and i think it's time I'm taking things seriously...with of the pills that I popped into my mouth....I don't think my body can tolerate it much longer...my liver could just shrivel and snap...I wish i could live somewhere where the environment is less toxic....and the source of food is more organic....but now, considering i don't have much time to postpone dealing with my lifestyle problem...i should make the best of everything....
Quitting eating fast food is the challenge...I have to say that at this moment I crave Domino Pizza that it makes me salivate just thinking about it...finding cheap healthy activity to be done alone is a headache...especially when people around you are not so fond of active lifestyle...my younger brother is on a diet and enjoy the healthy lifestyle...unfortunately since he is a boy and his bunch of friends are boys....it's kind of difficult to jump the boat and join them.....
So I'm still looking for any posibble activity that i can do by myself.....that don'r easily get me bored and I am actually having fun doing it...
What I've learnt about these past trip to the hospital.... every time before I go black out...whether during the operation or due to some technical errors in judgement by the doctors....the only one thing I keep thinking..."I haven't done much....I wish could do something I'm good at....I wish I will achieve success doing that...that I'm not merely just living and surviving....but living life to the fullest....I don't want to die today....probably some day...but not today...not before I know what I should do with my life"......but then when i open my eyes...everything has becoming blurr.....sigh...i wish i could do something fruitful about my life before I just drop dead...at least when i died...people will say "owhhh....that's the girl that accomplish something...a life well spent indeed..."

No comments:

Post a Comment