ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Monday, March 12, 2012

A sign of desperation..

Lately I see, it is becoming a trend for a guy to moan about how they are "forever alone" and no one wants to date them...and I've been web surfing the internet...and to my finding, although maybe a bit inaccurate...these guys wants hot girl....although they keep saying they wanted the girl their type...you know girls who read comics, listen to rock music, play video game and such....but in the end they still choose someone who has no interest with all that....someone who is HOT...when they are not able to get the girl...they start with the friendzoned thingy....about how hot girls only one douche bag and sweet and amiable being like them will never win....they bitch and they whine....
I have this type of guy in my fb list of friends....he is hot, come from a respectable family, although still studying which i find as a bit less appetizing coz he is my age, but i still keep him in my friends' list. He too still keep me as his friend...we never chat, we never exchange messages or comment each other...the one that connect us is through games...he a gamer....which i am...beside online game we have no contact with each other in real life....but he doesn't limit his profile to me...so i could see almost anything in my news page about him....everyday he whines about being lonely...about being shy, about being overlooked by girls...which reminds me of myself....i see the same spitting image of me in him....
so i decided.....why don't i say something about him in my fb about him....more like and invitation to date...i have nothing to lose by the way....the worst thing he could do is delete me from his friends' list.....two days....he still in my news page.....apparently this guy is thick in the skull....he doesn't say anything and yet he still keeping as gaming companion....
but the reaction from my fb friends is quite blowing....three of the guys commented that my status sounds so desperate....hahahaha....after hundred years of women's liberation....invitation to date by a girl is considered desperation...when i thought it's a harmless gesture....but at least i caught a glimpse of the community in which i live in...and i wonder, well although i'm still single...I didn't just hit the street and pick any guy out there...i decline three attempt of date so far...i refuse to step foot in the club or some bar...which i find is quite low if you consider having a relationship with someone there....and didn't go to my mom asking her to find me a husband because i desperately needed one..... but just because of one status i made....now it does sounds like i'm quite desperate..wonder if i make this status 5 years ago....will the perception be different....a harmless invitation to date at the age of 22 years might sound so bold...but when you are 27...it sounds so desperate...sigh.....i rest my case....

No comments:

Post a Comment