ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Thursday, March 18, 2010

25 things about me...

1. I'm still a virgin and I'm proud of it.(saying it with a sneer on my face)

2.I have a weird name.It's very rare to find the combination of my name (my name is Amelia Puspa).

3.Due to my childish look, it actually affects the way I behave.I'm nearly 24 year old but I don't look like one and certainly don't act like one...

4.I love history subject especially the world history.It's kind of interesting to learn and understand on how human evolve through times and yet, nothing much has change.

5.I am a manga freak.I spent lots of money for manga...but recently,i just read them online.

6.I love gadget but I'm not gadget freak.I like to keep myself up to date with the latest 'in' in town.My must have gadget that I keep with me all the time are laptop, hand phone,MP3,digital camera and mobile game ware.i wouldn't be complete without those.

7.I can be tactless in speaking or conveying my feelings. I always speak without thinking so much about the consequence.I do feel regret later but I don't want to be a hypocrite just so i could be accepted by others.Everyone has their own weaknesses, i guess this one is mine.

8. I easily feel homesick. My limit for staying far from home is one week. If I go beyond that, i usually get a fever or losing my appetite. Yep, I'm a mommy's daughter. I depend on my mom a lot. Though I'm nearly 24, i still have to abide the 7pm curfew...who says KLites have life....I don't....but on the other hand....i don't bother.....

9. Book is my passion. My favorite genre is thriller. the authors that I look up to are Stephen King, John Grisham, Sydney Sheldon,Dan Brown,James Patterson,Mario Puzo, Herald Robbins and Neil Geimen..

10.I am a big fan of Korean drama series "I'm Sorry I love You". I fell in love on the first sight with Jiseop,the leading actor in the drama.

11.I love eccentric or unique band.I like most of the rock band but I have a special place for certain bands such as Placebo,Panic at The disco,Pulp, Smashing Pumpkin, Wheatus, Weezer, Turin Brake, The Offspring. And I hate marilyn manson.

12. I am into black T-shirt. I just think that I look good in black.

13.I love to go karaoke-ing with my friends. So what if i can't sing as long as I'm happy singing with my friends.

14. I never dated anyone who is not my friend. Technically, I have known all my ex more than a year as a friend before I realize I like them...However at this moment I have no interest at all in having a relationship with any guy..I repeat....AT THIS MOMENT....and I certainly have no intention whatsoever in wooing my COURSEMATE.....so i guess they can stop running...coz i simply not interested.

15.I love to travel.My dream is to travel all around the world before I die.

16. I would love to own a mini cooper because the car looks cool and cute.

17.I don't want to date a student anymore.I used to feel poor when dating with a student boyfriend.After I broke up with my boyfriend, I just realize how I've wasted my time and my money, and now that he started working and able to pay for things, he's not my boyfriend anymore.So as long as i'm still single I want to enjoy my money to the fullest to make myself happy.And have a working boyfriend so that I can keep my own money to myself...

18.Lately I think I becoming fat and I don't like it. When I did the health check-up, I discover that my body has aged 30 years old when I'm just 24...That's scary...

19.I love pets.I love fish,cats,birds,rabbits and dogs (i wish i could touch the dogs).I think pets are cute and lovable.

20.I love to collect fancy pillows.I have lots of pillows with colorful and funky design at home.I love pillows very much.

21.I hate to be graded.I simply despising the idea of grading. I'm not happy when the effort that I put on is judged by the grade that I get.

22.I love facebook-ing. the games and application in Facebook is interesting.

23. Lately, I suffer from lower self-esteem. i feel I'm not pretty just like the song sung by TLC...i feel unpretty.so i spent a lot of money on make up to beautify my ugly self...

24.I do have a trust issue especially with stranger, i just don't know how to act accordingly with people I'm not close to or familiar with...so people tend to think that I'm a snob. I guess I am.

25.I just want to live happily ever after, but as a cynic myself...i know it won't ever come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment