ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Thursday, March 18, 2010

i can't sleep...

i can't remember the last time i sleep with the light out...i'm still scared i guess...the back of my neck feel cold...talked to my dear just now..told him that i attempt to sleep without the light. lately i've been having a headache...i don't know whether it's the side effect of the infection on my appendicitis surgery wound or i am really having a head ache.but every time i see the bright light it's killing me.
Just my luck i guess.that my mr moo broke down and cannot be used.right when i need him the most.looks like i need to find a replacement for him tomorrow..so now i have two not working desk lamp...i don't know what to do with peabody n mr moo...it's a pity to throw them out...since they are so cute...so tonight like it or not...i have to rely on the aromatherapy candle that can only provide dim light...i think it's dimmer than dim...the candle only last for 4 hours...so what should i do if i wake up after 4 hours later...would i panic and do something unnecessary???
I'm hugging Jr now...somehow i don't feel relieve at all...i can't sleep without thinking that something hiding in the corner...should i open by bedroom door???but i don't feel safe doing that either...damn being paranoid is not fun at all...i used to love sleep in the dark so much...why can't i just sleep???at this moment...i really hate the people who did a crime and left the nightmare imprint in their victim's thought...i can't sleep...and i have to work tomorrow...my head ached so much....i hate this....

No comments:

Post a Comment