ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Thursday, March 18, 2010

is it really??? or it just...the same old story???

There was one day, a couple went for a date. They spent their time just like any other couple did. Took a lunch and ate some ice cream...but that day, on their ride home. The boy drove a bit recklessly.So the girl spoke to the boy " if something happen to me, my dad will surely find you and kill you". Then the boy slowed down the car and looked away.Then he replied " I won't let your father kill me".
The girl was quite annoyed with that snobbish replied and making faces to the boy.She was starting to question the boy of how could the boy said such unfeeling words...before she had a chance to, the boy interrupted and said "I would kill myself first". His words though accompanied by a smile from his face.Left her stunned. She kept peeking at the boy during the ride home then. Keep finding answer. Did the boy really mean what he said or it just words man seldom say to sway their partners emotion. She was in doubt and she was unsure. Being a cynic, she could not figure it out.
She just wanted to believe. She wished she could. But she's too afraid to have any expectation. Because expectation always end up betraying her. She didn't know what to expect anymore.And she started thinking, if the boy really kill himself for her. Wouldn't love is the same as destructively blind emotion that gives nothing but pain for you to endure the rest of you life. And suddenly....she feel empty...and emotionless....

No comments:

Post a Comment