ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Thursday, March 18, 2010

what is wrong with domestic type of boy??

a friend asked me, why you always end up choosing mommy's boy who has less potential in life when you could be with some one who has every potential in the world? well, if you asks me what type of guy i'm attracted to...it's the mummy's boy a.k.a.domestic boy..the reason is simple...i don't like macho guys who thinks that they are too cool and too whatever....well, some of my friends prefer the mature type of men, preferably beyond 30, have a stable life and more experience.I have no problem with that. But to think of having them as my significant other. i don't think i can tolerate that. It simply because those man think that since they are more mature and have more experience, they are right and then they start to look down on the inexperience me...and the more aged they become, the frequent they think about the three letter words which is SEX...hahahaha...i don't know why i've become judgmental but considering the fact that the increasing number of the husband around the age 30 and above cheating on their partner and duped the innocent girl make me a scaredy cat when I'm around them.However it's a matter of perception. I feel more like myself with someone less mature and childish.I like the fight when we argue for something irrelevant rather than the silent treatment given by most mature men towards their woman when things don't go their way coz they think it so silly that it's not worth the fight. I feel more communicative with boy my age or lesser.the less macho they are the better.i don't care if they are spoilt. the mature man gives a chill to my neck...They tend to talk about something heavy to show how serious and focus they are. as if it could motivate me...it just degrading me deeper when they start doing that. I feel insulted and rebellious around them..there is no way i could tolerate them in the long term.
At first i thought, the reason i have this kind of sentiment is because of the paranoia that i had towards mature man.or maybe my mind still haven't reached the level of maturity yet. So i thought it will get better in time. Sooner or later i will learn to accept them since I also will aged some day..But maybe due to the feminism movement or the fact that i have less reliance towards man since my childhood,the influence of having a mature man by side is not significant at all or perhaps is dim and unclear. and i realize I'm too selfish to give. I'm too selfish to give up what i'm working for. So instead of giving up everything for man, i choose to choose the man who can accept me the way i am. the selfish, headstrong and devil tongue me rather than a complaisant girl with warm affection which of course the fake me.
Therefore i choose to be with a mommy's boy. I don't care if people call them passive, undecided, uncertain about life or naive. It doesn't bother me. I need to feel needed. They need me.That one thing i know for sure.Yeah, I know the negative side perfectly well since most or all maybe the guys that i've dated in the past are mommy's boy. they are sweet, they love to be pampered, they love to please, they are cute n innocent like a small animal.Yep, they can be irrational sometimes, well maybe most of the time.They adore their parents and can't bear to live without them.But since they are so close to their parents, especially their mother. It shows that they appreciate woman more. I know that there will be a rivalry between the mother and me.i am aware of that consequence.so that's why my only concern is on how to get on the mothers' good book. if i'm already on the list. I guess half the problem is settled.
Well if i need to choose between the guys who show their calm face in front of me when i yell at them and someone who yell at me back...i would choose the latter. call me crazy but i don't care. it is communication. At least i know he is responding to me instead of brushing me aside like most people who claimed to be mature often does.okay I can't make general assumption.But most so called mature man i know does that.and most mommy's boy are less likely to resort to violence.since they are close to their mother and receive enough love to turn out good-natured individual.
In this new era, where the man are no longer the sole breadwinner of the family. It's no use to keep their pride high up by acting superior...i guess since woman also chipped in here and there to fill some holes on the family expenses.we also have a right to choose what we want to do.i don't want to get married to someone who wants to take control over everything and make me a liability. what i want is a person i could be with, no matter in what condition. who accept the ugly me when i woke up in the morning and passionately kiss me good morning and hug me when i'm sweating like a pig, a crybaby when they feel sad, and a happy monkey when they get excited. I don't need maturity when it comes to love. those things, it will come naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment