ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Thursday, March 18, 2010

For you...you know who you are....

It's been a year and three quarter since i stop crying about you...I'm happy now...then how can you be so cruel to make me cry again?...after all of this time...when i finally able to move on..you are not suppose to say anything...why can't you just keep it all inside the way you used to do it back then? I don't need this pain..I don't want to cry because of you anymore..my heart is broken and nothing you say could mend it..you hurt me deep back then when you said that the love had gone...
I keep hoping and hoping that you would say what you said just now during that one year duration.that you will take back those lies you told me...when i still think about you,when i still think that there's a hope between us...but all i got is a disappointment..until i could no longer be me again...never be able to feel pretty...put a facade throughout my entire body...it wasn't easy for me to let you go...to find someone else to replace you...i cried tears every night because of you..
And now,when i did get over you...how could you say such words I've been longing to hear long ago....what's the point of saying them now...when i already given up on you...why are you so eager to make me loath you more than ever....
I wish you would never said those words...i wish you could stop making me cry...coz the only thing that's bond me with you is the regret...to ever love a guy who never try.....
You have your whole life to live wherever you are...and though i don't know if i have found mine...there's one thing i know for sure..i don't miss you anymore...i'm capable of doing things i used to do before you even there to do it for me...i don't know if i could ever love other guy as much as i loved you...but i know one thing...i have moved on...

No comments:

Post a Comment