ME, MYSELF n I

Malaysia
petite size but fierce attitude...sharp tongue but compassionate heart....manga freak...food addict...and suffered from severe inferiority complex....I think I'm ugly....

Thursday, March 18, 2010

it's moo moo here, moo moo there...here a moo, there a moo..everywhere moo moo...

based on the statistic,four out of five "real" relationship that i had (real means it's mutual n not one sided or unrequited) are actually with Taurian...they fit the pattern and possess the criteria that always attract me and killing me at the same time...there are times that i can't help but feel cursed.
I always tell myself and people around me that i don't believe in love at the first sight...and i'm still not buying it now...but attraction does work at the first sight...and when attraction strikes, either you take a step back or you going further. And if you are going further,before you know it,you are trapped..and you can say goodbye to the exit door because the only way you can get out is through the sewage that full of shit...
All ends well in those four relationship,no bruises...only swollen eyes for couple of days, wounded pride, be it my side or theirs, still hangs out like old buddy,still knowing and understand each other more than anyone else,nothing's change except for the lovey dovey part.And the question that's been circling in my mind...if the symptom is so crystal clear and you knew that it would come to this,why you still take the chance?
I know i'm stupid,i should have learnt something when i screwed things up. But Taurian indeed are lovely creatures, they don't talk much, easy to please,workaholic,crazy about money and most of all, not domineering. i feel a sense of comfort and in control because i know they are not the type who fuss over things.And although I know perfectly well that this package also comes along with a time bomb that could explode any time...i practically turn a blind eye....because t's hard to resist them, it just like a having a Baskin and Robbins ice cream with your favorite flavour, it's fattening and could kill you but you insist on having it because it makes you feel good now and regret it later.
Someone should create a horoscop detector, so people like me can stop screwing up. I indeed have a relationship with the scorpion, the crazy bastard with inferiority complex who believes that by cursing right there and then earned him some respect and love...and i really pissed off with him until now.See...i hate him and I don't ever wish to see him again...ever...but not the other four...i have no reason to hate them and therefore i hate myself for my inability to hate the person who break my heart.I have lots of Taurian male friend,And they are so captivating, so gentle and so pleasant to be around.They are the type who i could spend the rest of my life without having to add in the flair of love into the picture. I always believe that they would be a good dad.So why can't things work out between me and the Taurian.
You know what piss me the most? it is when i thought i'm attracted to someone, and decided i could go far with this person...and dreaded asking the question because knowing fully well that he is a Taurian which is so far..100% accurate.and i just grit my teeth after know the fact and start gambling that the coin would actually flipped on the other side this time...it irritates me in every possible way it could...
In the nutshell, i think i have a Taurian curse...so the next time i'm into someone..and if it's turn out he's the bull...i just run and hide...out of his sight as quickly as i can...for thy are terrified with the bull monster more than anything else one of these days...though it might sound like an attempt to evade the real problem which is ME by blaming the horoscope thingy...i still believe i am cursed...

No comments:

Post a Comment